If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

Follow Us

Linwood NJ Chiropractor : Santoro Chiropractic & Wellness Center

Linwood NJ Chiropractor, offers a full service wellness center

In 2004 I moved from Linwood to Northfield to open my new office. Over the next 7 years I worked to establish a well-rounded healthcare facility with a focus on structure and function of the human frame. In 2010 I realized that more and more patients were entering my office with greater health and wellness needs. Early in 2011 I moved to my present location and this space allows me to create a full service wellness facility including nutrition, exercise, and therapeutic massage.

Chiropractic Philosophy

As a chiropractor in Linwood, my philosophy is consistent with many in the profession; the human body is self-healing and self-regulating. What this means is that everything you need to be healthy is already within us.

So where does the spine come into play?

Since the skull and spinal column protect your delicate nervous system any minor misalignments can cause abnormal stress to the system. Stress on the nervous system causes the symptoms we experience every day. My job is to remove that stress and restore normal function to the spine and nervous system. I do this through Chiropractic treatments, exercise rehabilitation and nutrition. I was the first to introduce The Ideal Protein method to southern New Jersey. I emphasize a diet filled with fruits, vegetables and lean protein. I only recommend four key supplements that we cannot obtain from our diet.

Linwood NJ Chiropractor helps you define and attain your health goals

I am not a one-size-fits-all practice. I work with every patient to determine which treatments will fit their needs. For patients who do not like the hands on approach; I utilize gentle techniques like Activator and ProAdjuster. Some people like to be manipulated, so I use Thompson and Diversified Techniques. Simply put, I work with my patients like a team. We define our goals and work really hard to attain them in the shortest amount of time.

I have created a facility which allows patients to attain all of the health goals they desire. I think everyone realizes that healthcare has changed dramatically over the past decade and people are seeing the results of taking a passive approach to their health. The United States ranks near the bottom in overall health even though we spend the most on pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Sometimes we have to look to the past to find the answers for the future.

Chiropractic and a proactive lifestyle

Since its inception in the late 1800’s Chiropractic has stayed true to its founding premise of maintaining health and preventing sickness through a proactive lifestyle which includes proper exercise, nutrition, and a balanced spine and nervous system.

I hope that I will have the opportunity to meet you and help you attain your personal health goals.

My Purpose

I will serve my community with honesty and integrity. My primary purpose is to guide people back to a healthy balanced state of well-being. I utilize a hands on approach coupled with the latest in technology to address physical limitations. I address nutritional deficiencies by educating patients on proper eating and supplementation. An emphasis is placed on movement due to the fact that sedentary lifestyle promotes ill-health. Over the past two decades this pro-active approach has helped thousands get back to living.

Great results with chiropractic

I believe that the patients who do the best in this office are those who come willing to work hard and commit to regaining their health. For too long people have taken the approach of “If I feel good than I’m healthy and if I feel bad then I’m sick.” That is our medical approach to healthcare. It’s passive and dangerous. Only an estimated 10% of our nervous system addresses how we feel and the other 90% has to do with function. I help patients address the function part of their body.

Our Services

  • Weight loss
  • Therapeutic massage
  • Exercise rehab
  • Chiropractic

I place a great deal of emphasis on comfort and creating a stress free environment. I supply fresh fruit, coffee and purified water for patients while they wait. We have the latest in technology from computerized adjusting instruments to digital x-ray equipment.

My staff is second to none. They are the best support staff anywhere and are just as excited as I am to help others regain their health. They will do whatever is necessary to make patients feel comfortable and go out of their way to address any concerns that may develop.

Sound interesting? Please contact our Linwood chiropractic office to make an appointment.